This contest is intended for play and participation in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Please do not enter this Contest if you are not a legal resident of the United States.
CONFUSION SOLUTION CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Void where prohibited.
Who Can Enter
1. Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are ages 18 or older at time of entry. Employees of Confusion Solution and their respective parents, franchisees, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, or public relations agencies, and immediate family (parent, child, sibling and spouse) and household members of such employees are not eligible to participate. This Contest shall be conducted in compliance with all applicable U.S. Federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter, play or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Only one entry per person / per email address during the contest period.
(b) To enter, log onto and click on the Contest page located in the menu. From there, visitors will be directed to a page where they can enter for a chance to win. Click subscribe to summit your entry. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. All required fields on the subscription page must be completed. Entries are subject to the terms of the Privacy Statement and these Official Rules.
(c) The contest starts on January 27, 2021, at 12:01 a.m. EST, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET by February 28, 2021. Confusion Solution is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected mail or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Drawing will be held on March 1, 2021. One winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries by Susan Fleming of Susan Fleming Homes. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail at least five (5) days following the drawing. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited automatically in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person who is named in the entry materials.
(e) All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void.
1. One winner will be selected. The total number of prizes awarded shall be one (1). The winner will receive the choice of a canvas print or printed coasters.
2. Winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail within 5 days of the drawing. The winner must prove identification to claim the prize. Confusion Solution reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. Entry in the contest will constitute your express request that Confusion Solution and/or its agent contact you by phone and such contact shall not be deemed a telephonic solicitation nor a violation of any applicable Do-Not-Call list.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) days or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. The unclaimed prize will be awarded by second-chance random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. The same notification and verification procedures will be in force until such a time a winner has been officially notified and this individual will have fully complied with the stated eligibility and verification procedures.
4. Prize cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at Confusion Solution’s sole discretion as provided herein.
5. The winner is responsible for paying any shipping fees over that of standard shipping of 8 to 10 days.
6. Confusion Solution is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
Confusion Solution is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
Entrants will be requested to allow Confusion Solution and/or its agents the right to use their names and/or likenesses for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, however, entrants are not required to allow such use in order to participate in the Contest.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available at
Confusion Solution cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or Contest information.
Confusion Solution reserves the right to make rules and Contest changes and change the aforementioned Contest dates.
Confusion Solution is not responsible for any late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries, or for technical problems in connection with the transmission or receipt of entry, including faulty electronic transmission, traffic congestion on the internet or on the website, hardware or software error, equipment failure or malfunction, or other online communications problems. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Confusion Solution resulting from the user’s attempt to participate in the Contest or download any information in connection with participating in the Contest. Confusion Solution reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his/her entries) who tampers with the entry process. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, CONFUSION SOLUTION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN THE EVENT THE CONTEST IS COMPROMISED BY VIRUS, BUGS, NON-AUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF CONFUSION SOLUTION WHICH CORRUPTS OR IMPAIRS THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS OR PROPER PLAY OF THE CONTEST, CONFUSION SOLUTION RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO MODIFY, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE CONTEST, AND TO AWARD THE PRIZES FROM AMONG ALL ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIOR TO ACTION TAKEN BY CONFUSION SOLUTION.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating, entrants agree (a) to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Confusion Solution, which shall be final and binding; and (b) to release Confusion Solution and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, award supplier, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from all liability in connection with any prize received in this Contest or from participating in this Contest or any prize-related activities. Entrants waive the right to assert, as a cost of receiving the prize, any and all costs of redemption. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Confusion Solution in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Kentucky, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Grayson, Kentucky.